Monday, April 20, 2009

I love shopping and getting a great deal

I would never hide the fact that I LOVE shopping. But most of all I love getting a good deal on what I get. Its just something that makes you feel pretty good about yourself!

Price comparison sites are a great way of getting a good deal. They will list the details from all the major retailers and are a great resource.

A great site is ShopWiki. This site is gaining in popularity and is shortly going to be availabe in The Netherlands (it's already available in the US, UK, France and Germany.

Getting a deal is always a great thing, so comparing prices from a site that doesnt charge it's retailers for registering with them. That way you are getting totally free impartial advice, and ShopWiki is one of those site.

No comments: