Thursday, March 13, 2008

As you know, I'm pregnant

If you read my previous entry, which I personally think is a bit garbled, seeing as I was tired, and I had just found out I was pregnant.

I THINK my head is a whole lot clearer today, in fact Im pretty sure it is. I have done some research and do you realise that at this stage in my pregnancy, the baby is
half of an o in print. So half of "o" is the size of my child.

It's mad to think that we were all like that once. When you're pregnant, you tend to think about these thing a lot. It really does change your view of what's important in life.

Before I had my first child my life consisted of work, work, and more work, interspersed of course with weekends of partying (I still miss the partying though). Now its out for dinner and a few drinks once a month, and washing really small clothes, and changing dirty diapers.

The thing is, I don't mind. I've done the social thing, I done the travelling thing, and I look on motherhood as the next big adventure, and I'm having a ball!!

1 comment:

J said...

Congratulations.