Monday, March 3, 2008

Personal Debt - Its killing your quality of life

I don't know who out there is in debt and what it's doing to your life, but I can make one bet, it's killing you quality of life.

I am an accountant by trade, although I no longer work in finance, but I know the gist of money, and what it takes to get your bills paid. I have lived from pay packet to pay packet. Its a giant sized pain. Now I am in a position where I can spoil myself from time to time and it's great.

I recently wrote a piece for an intel site, explaining how you can (with a bit of perseverence) get out of debt, I have progressed this into a website.

I will be honest it is by no means a definitive way out of debt, but it does give you a decent break down, and a step by step plan that can if you stick with it help. You can always adjust this plan to suit yourself and your circumstances, and of course it's free. It's a basic site, I am no webmaster, and my html skill are seriously lacking, but check it out and use what ever you need from it.

I will say again, I am not a financial advisor, but I do know money, and maybe this will help, and no matter what you do to get out of your debt, there is light at the end of the tunnel, you just have to get a clear honest look at your finances.

Just Click Here for more information. And don't forget that in your area there will be many services that you can use to help you, and lots are voluntary, so do look and check them out too.

No comments: