Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Being pregnant and having a small child

Well I have just found out I'm pregnant. Im 5 weeks gone, and it's quiet a mad feeling, and it's weird, especially as I don't feel the same buzz of excitement I felt on my daughter, and I think I should feel guilty about this, but I don't. Maybe it's just me, and I'm plain weird.

I believe Im pregnant, especially as I did quiet a few tests to prove it to myself (the first two the confirmation line as a bit faint, and I just needed more proof).

So as my pregnancy progresses, Im left wondering how I'm going to run around after a one year old, especially as lifting is out of the question the further along I go.

I know many women have coped before me, and no doubt will cope after me, but I can just go from my point of view (selfish I know, but that's the way of it).

This blog is probably just brainless ramblings, well, a womans brain does shrink when she is pregnant (still bigger than most mens all the same he he).

I will keep the blog update, but I am thinking of starting a new one, and give an account of how everything is going. For now however, Im going to get a cup of tea and relax.

No comments: