Monday, March 3, 2008

Sunday Boring Sunday

How does it happen that sunday evening creeps up on you so quickly. Its SOOOO annoying. I just don't get it. Now don't get me wrong I only work part time and I don't work on Mondays (just in case you were wondering, I have a 7 month old, and resent paying a fortune in childcare). It still happens though, Sundays just sneak up on you, and WHAM its Monday.

The Boomtown Rats got it right, "tell me why I don't like mondays.... tell me why I don't like mondays.... tell me why I don't like mondays.... I wanna shoo ooo ooooo ooooot the whole day down..."

Now I know this was about a psycho schoolgirl who hated school, but it just applys to most people. Does anyone like mondays? What do you do to make them brighter and better? Let me know, leave me your ideas and comments so I can see if they actually work...

I now raise my glass to next Friday, my favourite day of the week...

No comments: